Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 Annual Leadership Conference

Be on the lookout for the 2012 Annual Leadership Conference information! I received my brochure in the mail yesterday. It looks to be another fantastic conference with many great speakers and workshop topics!

The conference will be held July 12-15 at Wheaton College just outside of Chicago, IL. Flight prices are incredibly LOW right now...I found a flight out of Newark Wednesday night (7/11) and returning Monday morning (7/16) for $140.00 round trip! This would let you take part in the pre-conference tours during the day on Thursday.

Also new this year: A payment installment plan!  You can choose to pay the Conference Registration fee in three installments.  The early bird registration fee is only open through January....so start thinking about attending now!

Counselors, if you've ever thought of going on a conference but cost was prohibiting you...this could be the year for you to go. I'll be praying for you as you think it over.....and I hope that you'll be part of the 2012 Conference experience with me :)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment